Hanging out from the Qld heat so you can get your leg veins lasered. Or perhaps a pigment treatment for those annoying brown patches?
The next 6 months is the perfect time to get into your anti-aging light based treatment.
- Laser uses light which usually heats up skin in varying ways. And skin that has already had sun exposure makes it a little more prone to risks with certain procedures. So when you’ve had a break from sun exposure, your skin is more optimal to treat.
- For vein treatments on legs, you get a bruising effect that can take a few weeks to fade, so it is nice when you don’t have to face the world in shorter skirts or wear support stockings in some instances.
- Further to that is healing or downtime. It’s always nice to to be comfortable after a treatment. This usually means no fast paced exercise that makes you red hot and no heat that is just plain uncomfortable.
- For treating pigment/brown issues like melasma, staying cool is the best way to let the treatment get its job done.
- If you have been considering any treatments, now is the time to book for your consultation and prepare for your treatments. Call Revive 38015824